Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Andreas M. Kirchwitz (csh 5.20+),
based on csh 5.19 by Urban D. Mueller
C-Shell is a replacement for the AmigaDOS command line interface.
Many builtin Unix-like commands, very fast script language, file-
name completion, command-name completion, comfortable command line
editing, pattern matching, AUX: mode, object oriented file classes.
C-Shell is easy to install and to use. Online help for all
commands, functions and various subjects. ARP-free!
Changes since version 5.31 (summary):
- Command name completion for DOS-search-path.
- I/O redirection with <>.
- Enhanced pattern matching.
- DOS-scripts are now fully working.
- Supports ReadArgs()-compatible argument parsing.
- Supports ".logout" on exit.
- Supports KingCON (menus not cleared).
- Various changes/enhancements to existing commands.
- Bug fixes.
See file "HISTORY" in archive csh535.lha for complete listing
of changes and new features.
AmigaOS 2.0 (or higher)
FTP/Internet: AmiNet and mirrors
For example, ftp.wustl.edu [220.127.116.11].
UUCP/E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail to the address above and put the
line "send /pub/aminet/util/shell/csh535.lha"
in the body.
csh535.lha (binary and documentation)
csh535src.lha (source code for SAS/C 6)
Freely distributable, Copyright by the individual authors.