Contents | < Browse | Browse >
» Hangman v1.2 available for FTP «
This is the Amiga GUI implementation of the old *NIX game of Hangman,
where you have to guess a word in a set number of chances.
A few features :
- A full GUI interface (both keyboard and mouse can be used).
- Opens a window on the Workbench.
- Partly localized (on OS 2.1/3.0) for defaulting to a particular
- User can specify his own data file.
- English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish and Dutch data files
included. (Over 200 KBytes of data per language)
- A useful Hint and Show All feature when you are stuck with a word.
- AmigaGuide Online Help also available.
First Public Release
Runs on all OS 2.0 (and above) Amigas.
Aminet at wuarchive.wustl.edu (126.96.36.199) and other Aminet sites.
This is a Shareware program. If you like the game, please send 5 US
Dollars or equivalent to the address given below.
27, Durand Road,
Earley, Reading RG6 2YU
This version of Hangman is freely distributable in its original and
Hangman is (c) Copyright 1993 by Arun Kumar