Contents | < Browse | Browse >
» FileLogger v1.31 available for FTP «
Filelogger is a program which lets you log files from floppies to a
database file. A few features :
- Log all/selected files from a floppy to the database.
- Give your own file type and remarks to each file.
(Over 30 file types can also be automatically recognized).
- Do a search (with wild cards) on Disk Name/File Name/File
- Optionally do a multilevel sort on the above fields when
- Print reports of the sorted/searched list of files.
- WB 2.0 like interface even on WB 1.3 Amigas, with tape deck
style 3D buttons.
- All logged files are held in the memory (and can later be
saved). Even with 512K memory you can have about 200 disks
in the log.
This is a demo version with a few features disabled. For full
details as to how to register yourself, see below for more
New for version 1.31 :
- You can now have your own default file types codes which you
can specify in a preferences file.
- Even more file types are recognised, bringing the total to 30
- A file requester has been added.
- You can stop the sort/search and read from the disk by
pressing the right mouse button.
- The file comment of every file on disk will now be read into
the remarks field of the log.
- Now recognizes a NTSC machine and accordingly adjusts itself.
- Has a new menu option to disable the irritating screen flash
on display of messages.
- Has a new menu option to change to colours of the screen to
that of the workbench.
- Some bugs have been fixed in the sorting and reading
- Amiga Guide format of the doc file included now.
Works with 512K memory (CHIP or FAST), Version 1.3, 2.1, 3.0 OS, PAL or
No other external files or libraries is required.
Aminet at wuarchive.wustl.edu (22.214.171.124) and other Aminet sites.
This is a demo version of the program with a few features disabled. For the
fully working version, please send 5 UK Pounds or equivalent to the address
27, Durand Road,
Earley, Reading RG6 2YU
Future upgrades are free to registered users if they send a disk and
The demo version of FileLogger is freely distributable in original and
FileLogger is (c) Copyright 1993 by Arun Kumar