Contents | < Browse | Browse >
/// The Humor Department Jokes, Quotes, Insults, Shameless Plugs
Every now and then a good one comes along....
From the Macintosh Roundtable on GEnie - Cat. 40, Topic 5, msgs 239-240
From M.STEFANI [MCH]
Before I make any purchase, I generally like to make a list of 'pros'
and 'cons' to aid me in the final decision. Some of my thoughts:
== TOP TEN REASONS TO STILL CHOOSE AN ATARI OVER A MAC ==
10) Just one model in production (Falcon) makes selection a 'no-
9) Tramiel's multimedia computer development in a 'class by itself.'
8) Still sports the largest collection of 'masochistic' programmers.
7) Less time wasted reading thick, glossy monthly periodicals.
6) No portability 'problems' due to no portable notebooks or laptops.
5) Extensive collection of 'two' games available for the amazing
4) Limit of one dealer per metropolitan area promotes close friend-
3) One-piece design featuring 'mushy' keyboard way ahead of it's
2) Ergonomically-placed joystick ports good practice for fumbling &
1) Who really needs all those CD-ROMs anyway?