Contents | < Browse | Browse >
» Overdrive NTSC (Infacto) Demo available for FTP «
1640 Crestview Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024-5929
Action game set in Space. You control one of the 6 CD-Unit ships,
in one of the 4 Episodes.First Episode include 10 missions.
Use the launch area control computer to put the odds on your side,
then enter the long battles that await you.
- Over 600 highly detailed screens provide hours of scrolling.
- 3 types of gameplay, including multi-directional, vertical, and
- Employs full 6-bitplane for 64 color mode (true shadow) and dual
- Async loading and pre-loading during play, and Virtual ROM on disk.
- Choose from 6 pilots, 6 ships, and 4 options types.
- 25 weapons to find and collect, energy, firepower, shield and options.
- Multiple games can be saved anytime during play.
- Extra Continue, and Fast Replay (No disk access).
- Start play in the Training area 15 seconds after inserting boot disk
- Full keyboard support, second player mouse, and 2 button joystick.
- 12 different unique music segments, and great sound effects.
- And alot more, for you to find out... Get into the action!
Works on all amiga's, supports all cache and copyback enabled.
Any number of floppy drive supported.(Work on any OS version)
Requires a minimum of 512k chip and 512k anymem, but use any extra
memory for preloading.
The game comes on 2 full packed disks, and 1 disk
for the Virtual ROM. Manual (in English/German/French)
Recommended Retail Price in the USA: $59.95
Commercial product distributed in the USA by American Software and
Micropace. Copyright (C) 1993 by Infacto.
September 1 1993
A demo is available on Aminet (wuarchive.wustl.edu) in
game/demos as Overdrive2.lha Please read the INFO included in this demo