Contents | < Browse | Browse >
» Phonebill 2.1 Available for FTP «
`Phonebill' is, simply said, a logfile analyser. What it
basically does is scan the logfile(s) generated by a
terminal program or a mailer, extract all information about
calls you have made by using your modem, and store this in
its own (short) format. Features:
* Supports new 3.0 features (new look menus, ...).
* Nice gadtools compliant GUI.
* User-definable callrates, supporting rate exceptions
for certain days and dates. Handles fees and time-units
with up to 4 decimals (e.g. $1.2344 dollars per 30.5678
seconds) for extra accuracy.
* Supports logfiles generated by:
* AmigaUUCP Timelog
* Term (Term action-log and Term call-log)
* Automatical logfile truncating.
* Generates miscellaneous reports: statistics, total costs...
* Context-sensitive online help.
Now it's possible to enter time units with upto 4 decimals,
for example: $1,2345 per 12,3456 seconds. Adding and editting
calls from within the binary logfile editor is new too.
Furthermore some minor bugs have been removed.
Workbench 2.04 or higher.
pbill21.lha (81642 bytes)
Shareware fee of $8 US.
The archive and its contents are freely distributable.
See documentation for details.
The package is (c) 1993 Raymond Penners