Contents | < Browse | Browse >
ALERTPATCH v2.19 AVAILABLE FOR FTP
AlertPatch - replacement patch for exec.library/Alert()
Distribution version 2.19
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (expires 01-Jan-94)
AlertPatch replaces the system exec.library/Alert() with
two custom routines to give the user a choice of how the
alert is to be displayed, either as an intuition window or
a system alert with additional information.
1. Alerts now displayable as windows. With options to
Continue, Suspend or Reboot for all alert types.
2. Displays description of alert and name of the offending
3. Dumps contents of CPU data and address registers and
displays a text representation.
4. Can list or get information on alert numbers from cli or
5. Sound support through a sound daemon such as MSD or UPD.
OS release 2.04 or newer is required.
"matrix.library" version 23.557 required. (included in archive)
Hypertext compatable document. (ie. MultiView/AmigaGuide)
Distribution is archived with lha so program to
un-archive them is needed.
This archive is an update of the AlertPatch217.lha archive.
* Sounds for Custom and Window Alerts
* Timeout of Custom and Window Alerts
Software has been uploaded to the Aminet Site:
wuarchive.wustl.edu 220.127.116.11 pub/aminet/
and will be readily available on other Aminet sites.
AlertPatch219.lha - AlertPatch binaries and documentation
Shareware. Contributions are gratefully accepted.
Freely distributable as long as the contents of the archive
are kept in tact. AlertPatch is shareware, and may not be
included in any other distribution or used for commercial
use without my express permission.
E-mail address for bug reports and fixes:
email@example.com (expires 01-Jan-94)