Contents | < Browse | Browse >
OnTheBall v1.14 DEMO AVAILABLE FOR FTP
"On The Ball"
Calendar / Addressbook / To-Do List / NotePad
V1.14 demo, July 19, 1993
V1.14 registered, July 19, 1993
Pure Logic Software
789 Butterfly Road
Quincy, CA 95971 USA
Version 1.14 contains over 40 new features, enhancements, and bug
fixes over the last demo version of On The Ball. These changes are
enumerated in a text file in the demo's notepad.
On The Ball gracefully binds four powerful applications in a
symmetrical multiwindow environment.
* View and print adjustable appointment schedules from eye-catching:
week-at-a-glance, month-at-a-glance, or year-at-a-glance
* 9 Powerful repeat modes automatically re-schedule appointments:
Selected day(s) of week, Bi-weekly, Monthly, or Yearly,
Repeat on second Tuesday of each month, (example)
* Each repeat mode can be set to repeat a certain number of times
* Snooze bar can be clicked on to automatically re-remind you again later.
* Tells the number of days between two dates.
* Warns you of overlapping appointments.
* Sorts and searches by any field.
* Mailing Labels: Print or copy to the clipboard all or selected
records. Choose from many built-in generic label
configurations or design your own layout.
* Attatch notes to records to associate as much personal or
professional information as you like to each record.
* Dialer/Auto-redialer can automatically bring up your contact's
note and append a new time-date stamp to help you automate
transcripts of your contacts.
* Prioritizes things you need to get done with optional due dates.
* Print your daily agenda or a comprehensive to-do list.
* Search To-Do List.
* Jot down and organize stand-alone notes.
* Load/Save feature makes NotePad a powerful and handy text editor.
* Easily attatches notes to individual Calendar, ToDo List, and
* Have as many notes open at one time as you like.
* Fast smooth-scrolling, resizable notes have many standard editing
features such as search and replace and cut-and-paste to the clipboard
* All notes are automatically time-date stamped.
* Find all notes containing certain keywords.
* Create your own "Tags" (ie. "Personal", "Birthdays", "Urgent",
"Project X", etc.) to help you classify and prioritize
information so you can focus on specfic categories of entries
in all applications.
xtensive Arexx support with sample routines provided on disk and
* Can open on the Workbench or on its own screen.
* Can import Nag files.
* Timed auto-save feature.
* For all Amigas: 500 through 4000, WorkBench 1.3-3.x compatible.
* Automatically takes advantage of many WB2.0+ features, if
available. (ie. prints compugraphic fonts, font requester, etc.)
* Multi-Lingual interface modules and interface for:
English, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, & Dutch.
* Regristration price: $40 (+$5/overseas, +$3/CA residence).
ANONYMOUS FTP SITES
FILES: OnTheBall_V114.lha OnTheBall_V114.readme
ftp merlin.etsu.edu in /aminet/biz/demo/OnTheBall_V114.lha
ftp wuarchive.wustl.edu /systems/amiga/aminet/biz/demo/OnTheBall_V114.lha
The demo will be available on many ftp sites, PD collections and BBS's.
Look for it on Fred Fish #890.
The demo of On The Ball is a freely redistributable program under
the condition that all accompanying files are included. Users are
granted a limited 30 day license for the purpose of evaluation only.
After that time, you must register with Pure Logic Software (see below.)
The registered version of On The Ball is a commercial product. It
is not freely distributable and it's use is subject to copyright protection
laws and its licensing agreement.
To register, send $40.00 (+$5/overseas, +$3/CA residence) to:
Pure Logic Software
789 Butterfly Rd.
Quincy, CA 95971 USA
Registered users will receive the latest commercial version of the
program, a professionally printed manual, and access to future upgrades
at a negligible price.
Dealer and distributor inquiries welcome.
Questions and comments: email@example.com